We all know what kind of damage the Hudhud cyclone has created in Vizag and its surrounding areas. After a huge round of donations by the Tollywood stars, now its the turn of Tamil stars to join the list.
According to the latest update, Tamil star Suriya has announced 25 lakhs, while his brother Karthi announced 12.5 lakhs for the cyclone relief fund. Hero Vishal followed it up with 15 lakhs, and producer Gnanavelraja raja announced 12.5 lakhs for the CM relief fund. Film stars are contributing in a very generous way towards the cyclone relief fund and a good amount is expected to reach the poor and needy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Disney+ Hotstar closes Nithiin’s Maestro OTT deal
- Pic Talk: Vakeel Saab beauty shows off her aerial yoga skills