Tamil star Chiyaan Vikram’s upcoming action entertainer, Saamy Square, is being shot at the Madhavaraya Swamy Temple in Gandikota, Kadapa district. The unit has been canning a fight sequence, featuring Vikram and fighters. Stunt choreographer Selvan is supervising the action part. Hundreds of villagers thronged the shooting spot to catch a few glimpses of Vikram.
Saamy Square is a sequel to the 2003 blockbuster, Saamy. The film has Keerthy Suresh playing the female lead. The film is being directed by mass action entertainers’ specialist Hari and Shibu Thameens is producing it. Saamy Square’s theatrical trailer had grabbed everyone’s attention when it was released a week ago.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry