Tamil star Chiyaan Vikram’s upcoming action entertainer, Saamy Square, is being shot at the Madhavaraya Swamy Temple in Gandikota, Kadapa district. The unit has been canning a fight sequence, featuring Vikram and fighters. Stunt choreographer Selvan is supervising the action part. Hundreds of villagers thronged the shooting spot to catch a few glimpses of Vikram.
Saamy Square is a sequel to the 2003 blockbuster, Saamy. The film has Keerthy Suresh playing the female lead. The film is being directed by mass action entertainers’ specialist Hari and Shibu Thameens is producing it. Saamy Square’s theatrical trailer had grabbed everyone’s attention when it was released a week ago.
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb
- Karan Johar in plans to make Goodachari in Hindi