Tamil star Chiyaan Vikram’s upcoming action entertainer, Saamy Square, is being shot at the Madhavaraya Swamy Temple in Gandikota, Kadapa district. The unit has been canning a fight sequence, featuring Vikram and fighters. Stunt choreographer Selvan is supervising the action part. Hundreds of villagers thronged the shooting spot to catch a few glimpses of Vikram.
Saamy Square is a sequel to the 2003 blockbuster, Saamy. The film has Keerthy Suresh playing the female lead. The film is being directed by mass action entertainers’ specialist Hari and Shibu Thameens is producing it. Saamy Square’s theatrical trailer had grabbed everyone’s attention when it was released a week ago.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas gets into a groovy mood for Saaho
- Interview: Bellamkonda Sreenivas- Sita will prove my worth as an actor
- Ravi Kumar adds good sentiment angle in Balayya’s next
- I will make a hit film with Prabhas one day-Vamsi Paidipally
- Bollywood media speaks high about Rakul’s future in Hindi
- Talented actress clears the air about Bunny’s film