The blockbuster success of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Atharintiki Daaredhi’ has been noticed by members of other Film circuits. As per the latest news doing the rounds in Filmnagar, a couple of Tamil stars are expressing interest in acquiring the remake rights of the film. A star who is known for his Telugu remakes is said to be in the lead for these rights.
The story of ‘Atharintiki Daaredhi’ revolves around a maternal aunt or ‘athayya’, a position that has great value in Indian families. As a result, it is quite easy to adapt and remake this movie. An official announcement in this matter can be expected soon.
Actress Nadhiya essayed the role of the maternal aunt in this film. Perhaps, she will be frontrunner for this role in a Tamil remake too. Trivikram Srinivas has directed this movie and BVSN Prasad has produced it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted actress says Balayya’s new look shocked her
- Bigg Boss- Is this contestant getting eliminated this week?
- Adivi Sesh appoints a special trainer
- Prakash Raj lands in legal trouble
- Poll: Will RRR beat the collections of Baahubali?
- Revealed-How Kajal missed romancing Prabhas in Saaho