It’s well known that acclaimed Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi will be essaying a crucial role in Sai Dharam Tej’s brother Vaishnav Tej’s debut film, Uppena. The film is Vijay’s second Tollywood film after Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa.
In Uppena, Vijay plays father to the film’s leading lady, Krithi Shetty. Needless to say, a much-loved top star with back-to-back blockbusters to his credit playing father to a teenage actress is a surprising move; and only Vijay Sethupathi could dare to take such decision. Vijay plays the main antagonist’s role in Uppena.
Touted as an intense love story, Uppena is being directed by Buchibabu Sana and produced under Sukumar Writings and Mythri Movie Makers banners. DSP is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thanks to COVID- Sonu Sood’s dull career picks up
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant’s safe game working big time
- At last, Govt of India gives permission to re-open theaters
- Puri Jagan planning a foreign schedule for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Akshay Kumar makes a solid donation once again
- Gang Leader girl replaces Anupama Parameswaran?