Bobby Simha, who is a well known actor in Tamil, is going to make his Telugu debut soon. The actor has been roped in to play the antagonist in Sandeep Kishan’s upcoming film 123, which is a remake of the Malayalam hit Neram. Bobby has played the villain in the original and is going to reprise his role in the remake. Anisha Ambrose and Keerthy Suresh are playing the female leads in this film.
Bobby Simha’s baddie act in Siddharth starrer Jigarthanda has won his wide acclaim and fetched him a Filmfare award. Sudhakar Cherukuri and Anil Sunkara are producing 123 under Pixel Dreams India P Ltd banner and AK Entertainments banner. Anil Kanneganti of Mr Nookayya fame is directing this film.
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans