Versatile artiste and talented writer Tanikella Bharani has a directed a film titled ‘Mithunam’ with legendary singer S.P.Balasubrahmanyam and veteran artiste Lakshmi in the lead roles. The story is a heartwarming tale about two people who are forced to embrace loneliness when their kids settle down abroad. Tanikella Bharani has taken extreme care to bring out the story in a beautiful way, say people familiar with the project.
Veenapani has scored the music and Yesudas has lent his tone for a song in the movie. The audio CD will be unveiled this 31st in New York City. Industrialist Anand Rao is the producer of this project.
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong
- Prabhas20 to release ahead of schedule?
- Arjun Reddy actress heads to Bollywood
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur