Versatile comedy artiste Tanikella Bharani has been presented with the ‘Allu Ramalingaiah National Comedian Award’ at a function held in Hyderabad today. The event was attended by Megastar Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan, Allu Arjun, Brahmanandam, Allu Aravind and other members of the film industry. A host of political leaders like Ganta Srinivasa Rao, Vatti Vasantha Kumar and others also attended the event.
The award was instituted in memory of the Late Sri Allu Ramalingaiah garu and past awardees include Dr. Brahmanandam, Bollywood comedian Johny Lever,E.V.V. Satyanarayana and Manorama. A visibly happy Tanikella Bharani expressed his gratitude towards the awards committee and to the film industry for honoring him.
- Nannu Dochukunduvate’s latest collections
- Script work nearing completion for Sam’s prestigious project
- Poll : Which of these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Grand audio launch being planned for Chay’s next
- Date fixed for RC12’s first look