Versatile comedy artiste Tanikella Bharani has been presented with the ‘Allu Ramalingaiah National Comedian Award’ at a function held in Hyderabad today. The event was attended by Megastar Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan, Allu Arjun, Brahmanandam, Allu Aravind and other members of the film industry. A host of political leaders like Ganta Srinivasa Rao, Vatti Vasantha Kumar and others also attended the event.
The award was instituted in memory of the Late Sri Allu Ramalingaiah garu and past awardees include Dr. Brahmanandam, Bollywood comedian Johny Lever,E.V.V. Satyanarayana and Manorama. A visibly happy Tanikella Bharani expressed his gratitude towards the awards committee and to the film industry for honoring him.
- Star cinematographer onboard Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake
- Chiru makes a strong statement on unity among senior heroes
- Chay to team up with star producer for the second time?
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Fans threaten to boycott star hero’s film
- Nag ropes in talented composer for Manmadhudu sequel