No, his name is not Lavangam. Versatile artist Tanikella Bharani’s son Teja is going to be seen in a movie titled ‘Mr.Lavangam’. The movie is being produced on R.K.Entertainments Banner and Malladhi Chalapathi is the director.
Mr.Lavangam is going to be a full length comedy entertainer, says the Producer. Sindhu is the heroine in this movie. Brahmanandam, Chalapati Rao, Krishna Bhagawan and Kondavalasa are playing key roles in the movie.
Let us hope Teja turns out to be as talented and versatile as his illustrious father.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun starts focusing on Icon now
- Priyadarshi shows his versatility with his new series ING
- Pushpa’s second part to have a new title and villain?
- One of the directors I admire: Dhanush on Sekhar Kammula
- Poll : With which hero should Prabhas do a multistarrer?
- Whopping remuneration for Kiara Advani for NTR-Koratala Siva film?