Tanikella Bharani is one of the most knowledgeable and talented artistes of the Telugu Film Industry. Now he is all set to showcase his talent in a new department – Direction. Tanikella is wielding the megaphone for a new movie which has been titled ‘Mithunam’. Singing Legend S.P. Balasubrahmanyam and Lakshmi are portraying the lead roles in this movie. Production of the film has recently started. The movie is being shot in and around the village of Vavilavalasa in Srikakulam district.
Sri Ramana has provided the script while Veena Pani is composing the music. Though this is his first full fledged directorial venture, Tanilekka Bharani has directed a few short films earlier like ‘Sira’, ‘Blue Cross’, ‘Key’ etc and won acclaim. More details about this project will be available soon.
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu