After lying low with a series of flops over the past few years, young hero Tanish attained a new found popularity with a successful stint in Bigg Boss 2. Hoping to cash in on the craze, Tanish is gearing up for the release of his upcoming crime drama, Rangu. The film is slated for release on November 23.
In Rangu, Tanish will be seen in the role of slain Vijayawada rowdy sheeter Lara. The film’s pre-release event was held yesterday and Tanish exuded total confidence in the film’s success. He said that Rangu will move audiences emotionally.
Debutant director Karthikeya is the director of Rangu. Padmanaba Reddy, Nalla Ayyanna Naidu and Katakam Vasu have produced the movie. Priya Singh is the film’s leading lady.
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama gets a tentative release date
- Superstar praises badminton champion’s stunning feat
- Majnu actress to make her debut in Tamil
- Ajith fulfills Sridevi’s wish not once but twice
- I learnt how to love people from ANR: Mohanlal