Tanish is on cloud nine, thanks to the response he has got for his work in his latest film Mem Vayasu Ku Vaccham. Despite a low key release, the film got good reviews and it’s expected to do well, thanks to the positive word of mouth. To share the film’s success, the film organised a success meet earlier today. Speaking at the success meet, Tanish said, “I really thank the audience for receiving the film so well. This is not a success meet. We wanted to express our gratitude to the people who have made it a hit. I have acted in seven films so far and Mem Vayasu Ku Vaccham is the first film to celebrate a platinum disc function. Most members of the crew had already worked with me in Nacchavule and I believed that helped a lot.” The film starred Tanish, Niti Taylor in lead roles. Trinadh Rao directed the film. Sekhar Chandra had composed the music.
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?
- Director gives clarity on Ajith’s next
- Vijay-Atlee project set for Diwali 2019
- Are these factors delaying Allu Arjun’s next?