Young hero Tanish’s ‘Chanakyudu’ is all set to release in the second week of November as per the information given by the production team. The movie has Ishita Dutta as the heroine and G. Srinivas is the director.The movie is an action love story which has been shot extensively in Bangkok.
Music has been scored by Vengi and film has been produced by T. Santosh and G. Ramchandra Rao. Kota Srinivasa Rao, Ali, Subbaraju and Jhansi are playing important roles in this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan gives limited dates to Pink remake
- Vote : 9th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Most Popular Hero of 2019
- Tamannah’s role revealed in Sampath Nandi’s next
- Nikhil’ Arjun Suravaram makes record money in Nizam
- Sonakshi opens up about Balayya’s film
- Tabu kick-starts dubbing for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo