Young hero Tanish’s ‘Chanakyudu’ is all set to release in the second week of November as per the information given by the production team. The movie has Ishita Dutta as the heroine and G. Srinivas is the director.The movie is an action love story which has been shot extensively in Bangkok.
Music has been scored by Vengi and film has been produced by T. Santosh and G. Ramchandra Rao. Kota Srinivasa Rao, Ali, Subbaraju and Jhansi are playing important roles in this movie.
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections
- Thaman completes 25 years in films
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2