Young hero Tanish’s ‘Chanakyudu’ is all set to release in the second week of November as per the information given by the production team. The movie has Ishita Dutta as the heroine and G. Srinivas is the director.The movie is an action love story which has been shot extensively in Bangkok.
Music has been scored by Vengi and film has been produced by T. Santosh and G. Ramchandra Rao. Kota Srinivasa Rao, Ali, Subbaraju and Jhansi are playing important roles in this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Kumar adds good sentiment angle in Balayya’s next
- I will make a hit film with Prabhas one day-Vamsi Paidipally
- Bollywood media speaks high about Rakul’s future in Hindi
- Talented actress clears the air about Bunny’s film
- Will this speculation on NTR’s next turn true?
- Mahesh’s big plan to win Ceded love with his next?