Tapsee is heading fast in her career with back to back successes in the form of “Sahasam” down South and “Chashme Badoor” in North. This talented actress has now got a unique chance to dub for a Hollywood film which is being dubbed in three languages Telugu, Tamil and Hindi. The movie we are talking is “Riddick” starring Vin Diesel. The character originally played by Katee sackhoff will now be dubbed by Tapsee in all the three languages.Tapsee has been dubbing herself for her recent movies in Telugu. Considering the immense popularity she has got down South as well as North the makers might have opted her to do the dubbing for their film. A Visibly excited Tapsee is quite happy that this is the first time she is getting such a rare opportunity and she is pretty confident that she can pull it off with panache. On one hand she is excited about the project whereas on the other hand she is worried about the adjustment of her call sheets as she is pretty preoccupied this year with several projects in her hand at the moment.
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine