A multi-starrer featuring Kalyanram and NTR, has been in the news for the last few years. Even the Nandamuri brothers had confirmed in the past that they will indeed act together in a film when things fall into place at the right time. Kalyanram himself may produce this crazy project under his NTR Arts banner.
Now that Kalyanram’s Entha Manchivaadavuraa is hitting screens on January 15, the multi-starrer topic was inevitable in all his interviews. And the actor once again said that they are still looking for the right script for their multi-starrer and that even Tarak is eagerly waiting for the project to be materialized. Well, are the filmmakers listening?
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular Tamil director injured in an accident during morning walk
- Anil Ravipudi reveals why Kalyanram refused to produce Pataas initially
- Naga Shourya reveals how he got insulted in Tollywood
- Offers drying up for Kajal- Career at stake?
- Anchor Pradeep’s debut film gets an interesting title
- Sarileru continues its stronghold in B and C centers