Speaking about this, he said that NTR is the pride of Telugu people and it will be very good to see whatever is said or made on the legends life. On being asked what he has to say about Balayya playing the role of NTR, the star hero only uttered one word and it was “Brahmandam” which means superb.
Right at the time, there was news about the biopic, several diverse reactions have been coming out. Now with NTR also being excited about the project we need to see how the film shapes up.
- India’s top stars appreciate Nayanthara’s CoCo
- Sumanth’s silver jubilee film seals his career best overseas deal
- Gopichand to juggle two movies at once
- Top producer compares Vijay Devarakonda with Powerstar!
- Jhanvi Kapoor offered yet another Hindi film?