Speaking about this, he said that NTR is the pride of Telugu people and it will be very good to see whatever is said or made on the legends life. On being asked what he has to say about Balayya playing the role of NTR, the star hero only uttered one word and it was “Brahmandam” which means superb.
Right at the time, there was news about the biopic, several diverse reactions have been coming out. Now with NTR also being excited about the project we need to see how the film shapes up.
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director