Speaking about this, he said that NTR is the pride of Telugu people and it will be very good to see whatever is said or made on the legends life. On being asked what he has to say about Balayya playing the role of NTR, the star hero only uttered one word and it was “Brahmandam” which means superb.
Right at the time, there was news about the biopic, several diverse reactions have been coming out. Now with NTR also being excited about the project we need to see how the film shapes up.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay and Vijay’s year-end roundtable with top Bollywood stars
- Fresh speculation on Ravi Teja’s next
- Kalyan Ram to team up with this director again?
- Fans await Ilayaraja-Krishna Vamsi’s musical treat after 2 decades
- Yet another director under consideration for Andhadhun’s Telugu remake?
- Nani to work with a debutante director?