For the first time, NTR and Trivikram joined forces with each other and the result is Aravindha Sametha. The film has turned out to be the highest grossing film in NTR’s career. On the other hand, even Trivikram bounced back to form and proved his mettle as a writer.
Aravindha Sametha’s story has Rayalaseema factionalism as its backdrop. In a latest promotional interview, NTR revealed that it was actor Sunil who encouraged Trivikram to pen a script based on the Rayalaseema factionalism.
“Trivikram and Sunil have been good friends for a long time. Sunil was confident that Trivikram can write a powerful script on factionalism and that’s how things fell into place,” said NTR.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happening heroine demanding huge remuneration?
- Jaanu’s song impresses-Makers confirm release date
- Uppena first look- All eyes on Sai Dharam Tej’s brother
- More scenes to be added for Sankranthi blockbuster
- Poll : Which of these songs from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo had the best choreography?
- Hero Siddharth’s satirical take on fan wars