Young Tiger NTR’s much-awaited 28th project was launched recently. The film will be directed by the maverick Trivikram Srinivas. Fans of both the stars are thrilled with this exciting combo. The regular shooting will kick-start from January.
Meanwhile, reports have started mushrooming already about Tarak’s looks in the film. The latest buzz is that the Young Tiger, who has been mostly seen in a series of bearded avatars in his past few movies, will be sporting a clean-shaven look in Trivikram’s movie, which is touted as a family entertainer.
In the past, NTR’s clean-shaven avatars in Jai Lava Kusa and Brindavanam were received well by his fans. There will be a lot of curiosity on how Trivikram will showcase Tarak in his next.
Articles that might interest you:
- Red teaser- Intriguing and well cut
- Chiranjeevi as chief guest for O Pitta Katha’s pre-release event
- Bheeshma’s solid first week Nizam share
- Bollywood star confirmed for Khaidi remake
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?