Young Tiger NTR’s much-awaited 28th project was launched recently. The film will be directed by the maverick Trivikram Srinivas. Fans of both the stars are thrilled with this exciting combo. The regular shooting will kick-start from January.
Meanwhile, reports have started mushrooming already about Tarak’s looks in the film. The latest buzz is that the Young Tiger, who has been mostly seen in a series of bearded avatars in his past few movies, will be sporting a clean-shaven look in Trivikram’s movie, which is touted as a family entertainer.
In the past, NTR’s clean-shaven avatars in Jai Lava Kusa and Brindavanam were received well by his fans. There will be a lot of curiosity on how Trivikram will showcase Tarak in his next.
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule