Young Tiger NTR’s much-awaited 28th project was launched recently. The film will be directed by the maverick Trivikram Srinivas. Fans of both the stars are thrilled with this exciting combo. The regular shooting will kick-start from January.
Meanwhile, reports have started mushrooming already about Tarak’s looks in the film. The latest buzz is that the Young Tiger, who has been mostly seen in a series of bearded avatars in his past few movies, will be sporting a clean-shaven look in Trivikram’s movie, which is touted as a family entertainer.
In the past, NTR’s clean-shaven avatars in Jai Lava Kusa and Brindavanam were received well by his fans. There will be a lot of curiosity on how Trivikram will showcase Tarak in his next.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss : I am not a comedy piece warns upcoming comedian
- Gang Leader’s teaser is fun and raises curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Gang Leader’s teaser?
- Tabu commences Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Rakul thrilled to work with Kamal and Shankar
- RRR to be shot in this picturesque North Indian city