Ananthapur girl Priyanka Jawalkar made her acting debut with Vijay Deverakonda’s hit thriller, Taxiwaala, a couple of years ago. The actress currently has two Telugu and her maiden Tamil flicks in her kitty. She’s waiting for the shootings to resume so that she can kick-start the Tamil film opposite Siddharth.
Meanwhile, Priyanka has been acquiring a new skill during the lockdown, cooking. In a latest interview with a popular English daily, the young beauty said that she has cooked throughout her life, but decided to try her hands at cooking by watching YouTube videos in her free time.
With each passing day, Priyanka kept becoming an expert in cooking, and her claim to fame is chicken biryani, she says proudly.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team Sarkaru Vaari Paata to head to Spain
- Love Story is a game changer for Naga Chaitanya: Mahesh Babu
- Won’t tolerate if Tollywood is targeted, Pawan Kalyan tells AP government
- Post Tuck Jagadish Shiva Nirvana gets back to his strength
- Here’s why Mahesh turned down Shankar’s 3 Idiots remake
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?