Ananthapur girl Priyanka Jawalkar made her acting debut with Vijay Deverakonda’s hit thriller, Taxiwaala, a couple of years ago. The actress currently has two Telugu and her maiden Tamil flicks in her kitty. She’s waiting for the shootings to resume so that she can kick-start the Tamil film opposite Siddharth.
Meanwhile, Priyanka has been acquiring a new skill during the lockdown, cooking. In a latest interview with a popular English daily, the young beauty said that she has cooked throughout her life, but decided to try her hands at cooking by watching YouTube videos in her free time.
With each passing day, Priyanka kept becoming an expert in cooking, and her claim to fame is chicken biryani, she says proudly.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to visit flood-hit Rayalaseema ahead of bypoll
- Noted hero in the sequel of HIT?
- Naga Shaurya, Ritu Varma’s film heads to Dubai
- Niharika’s farewell parties become the talk of the town
- “I have become a pakka Telugu ammayi,” Rakul says
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Did the makers purposely target Abhijeet yesterday?