Ananthapur girl Priyanka Jawalkar made her acting debut with Vijay Deverakonda’s hit thriller, Taxiwaala, a couple of years ago. The actress currently has two Telugu and her maiden Tamil flicks in her kitty. She’s waiting for the shootings to resume so that she can kick-start the Tamil film opposite Siddharth.
Meanwhile, Priyanka has been acquiring a new skill during the lockdown, cooking. In a latest interview with a popular English daily, the young beauty said that she has cooked throughout her life, but decided to try her hands at cooking by watching YouTube videos in her free time.
With each passing day, Priyanka kept becoming an expert in cooking, and her claim to fame is chicken biryani, she says proudly.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun pays tributes to his first choreographer Saroj Khan
- RGV announces another horror film
- Mahesh Babu condoles Saroj Khan’s demise
- Review : Bhanumathi & Ramakrishna (Available on AHA) – Sensible Rom-com
- Poll : Will our stars like Prabhas, NTR and Ram Charan click in Bollywood?
- Vintage Photo Moment : Prabhudeva choreographs Balayya