After facing several hardships, Vijay Deverakonda’s Taxiwaala has finally hit screens across the world this morning amid a huge buzz. Vijay has been aggressively promoting the film for the last few days.
Inaya latest promotional interview, Vijay said that Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy in Tollywood. “The comedy is generated by the awkwardness with which the lead characters portray themselves. They are stuck in such horrible situations that it’s funny, it’s a little sadistic, self-deprecating kind of humor, where we’re actually laughing at our pains,” said Vijay.
Taxiwaala is directed by Rahul Sankrityan and produced by SKN. Priyanka Jawalkar is the leading lady in the film, while Malavika Nair plays a crucial role. GA2 and UV Creations banners are presenting this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- No truth in reports of Bollywood star’s cameo in Saaho
- Are Bunny and Charan not on talking terms? Allu hero clarifies
- DSP opens up about acting debut
- Balancing motherhood and work is quite challenging : Sunny Leone
- Raghava Lawrence’s noble gesture wins hearts
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah’s 2 movies to release on the same day