Released on November 17th, Vijay Deverakonda’s Taxiwaala is performing well at domestic and overseas markets. The film has crossed half-a-million-dollar mark in the US and is racing towards the $1M mark.
In three days, Taxiwaala has collected a share of Rs 8.10 crores in the Telugu states and Rs 11.2 crore share worldwide. Below is Taxiwaala’s AP and Telangana areswise break-up:
|Nellore||Rs 24.9 L|
|Guntur||Rs 63.91 L|
|Krishna||Rs 61.70 L|
|West||Rs 44 L|
|East||Rs 48.10 L|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 95 L|
- Nani to play a cop in his next?
- Buzz on Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter’s silver screen debut intensifies
- Date set for Antariksham’s pre-release event
- Rana impresses as young Chandra Babu in NTR biopic
- Details regarding Kerintha star’s new film