Vijay Deverakonda’s latest release, the supernatural comedy thriller Taxiwaala, has had a modest start in the US. The film collected a gross of $115,944 from 98 locations from the Friday premieres and $43,592 until 2 PM EST on Saturday, taking its latest total to $159,536.
Taxiwaala’s US premiere gross is next to Vijay’s Geetha Govindam ($403,442) and NOTA ($187,537), both which released earlier this year. However, thanks to the positive reviews and good word of mouth among moviegoers, Taxiwaala is expected to see an upward trend in its collections over the weekend. Stay tuned for more updates on the film’s day wise collections.
- VVR’s pre-release event gets a date
- Star cricketer’s wife opens up about her pregnancy
- Review : Odiyan – Disappointing treat
- Sharwanand opens up about Sai Pallavi’s domination
- Another popular actress to get married soon?