Rahul Sankrityan, director of Vijay Devarakonda’s Taxiwaala, said that he didn’t know what a genius Vijay was until he saw Arjun Reddy. By the time, the shooting of Taxiwala began, Vijay had acted in Yevade Subramanyam and Pellichoopulu, however Arjun Reddy hadn’t released yet.
“I didn’t realise what an amazing actor Vijay was until I saw Arjun Reddy. Until then, I used to explain him every single aspect of the script, but after that I didn’t have to explain him anything because he would get everything. But one day, he told me that he wants to get more clarity about his character. That is a sign of great actors. They are constantly hungry for more,” Rahul said in a recent interview.
The film also has Malavika Nair playing a key role. Taxiwaala is slated for release on November 17.
- Tollywood stars lose badly in Telangana elections
- Rajinikanth’s B’day treat: Petta’s teaser to be out shortly
- Heroine reveals how ‘Metoo’ movement has cost her career
- Live Updates : Telangana Election Results (Teluguin.com)
- Dhanush-Sai Pallavi’s Maari 2’s Telugu trailer to be out shortly