There is no doubt that Vijay Devarakonda is a massive star post the success of Geetha Govindam. Naturally, all his films have good hype but sadly, NOTA failed to reach all the expectations.
Now, Vijay has Taxiwala which has been in the making for a long time now. The release date is nearing soon and the makers have started the promotions.
There will be no damage to Vijay if Taxiwala flops as he has so many good films in hand. But the film needs to click at any cost as his star reputation is on a stake.
He needs to hit back hard and prove a point that he is not a one or two film wonder. Will he hit back with Taxiwala or not, we need to just wait and see.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international