After nearly a two-year hiatus, Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja donned the grease paint for his recently launched action entertainer, Touch Chesi Chudu. The film’s first schedule will take place in Hyderabad and it will last for a week.
After the Hyderabad schedule, the film’s unit will head to the exotic tourist destination of Pondicherry for an extensive schedule. The Pondy schedule will last for 25 days and a majority of the film’s talkie part will be wrapped up.
Writer Vikram Sirikonda is making his directorial debut with this high budget entertainer and Vallabhaneni Vamsi and Nallamalupu Bujji are producing it. Raashi Khanna and Lavanya Tripathi will be seen romancing Ravi Teja in this movie.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”