Allu Sirish and Rukshar Dhillon’s youthful entertainer, ABCD, released on May 17 to mixed reviews. However, the comedy generated by popular comedian Vennela Kishore and former child artiste Bharath has worked out well and is attracting a section of audiences to theaters.
In a bid to give the film the much-needed boost this summer season, ABCD’s team is going on a promotional tour starting this afternoon. The movie’s unit will kick-start the tour in Hyderabad and then head to a few major centres in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
ABCD’s team will be visiting the Shanthi Theater at Narayanaguda during the matinee show today, followed by Mega Theater, Dilsukhnagar at 2 PM and finally the Bramaramba Theatre, Kukatpally at 6 PM.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet to romance Vaishnav Tej in Krish directorial
- Popular music composer gets busy as actor
- Deva Katta’s film on CBN-YSR’s friendship and rivalry gets a striking title
- Review : Johaar – Telugu film on AHA
- A sequel on the cards for Palasa 1978?
- Pawan Kalyan’s name gets associated with yet another remake