The shoot of Prabhas’s Adipurush was halted last month due to the surge in Covid cases. Also, the government of Maharashtra imposed restrictions on film shootings.
The latest news is that team Adipurush will be shifting to Hyderabad very soon. The makers are planning to resume shoot in a specially designed indoor set in Hyderabad with strict Covid protocol in place.
The entire lead cast and technical crew will apparently be flying to Hyderabad by the second week of May and the shoot will resume soon after. Prabhas, Kriti Sanon and the rest of cast is expected to take part in this key schedule.
Articles that might interest you:
- Adipurush director floored by Prabhas’ humble nature
- Niddhi Agerwal getting good offers in Tamil
- Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower wraps up shoot
- Prasanth Varma, Teja Sajja’s Hanu-Man launched
- Taapsee to do a film on Aliens
- Radhe Shyam’s shoot resumes in Hyderabad