‘Akhil’, the debut film of Akhil Akkineni, was supposed to hit the screens on 22nd October. However, last minutes glitches in the film’s visual effects caused resulted in a postponement, much to the disappointment of Akkineni fans. There were also several rumors that Akhil has been further postponed to Sankranthi next year.
However, in a delightful turn of events, Team Akhil announced this evening that the film will be releasing on 11th November as a Diwali treat for fans. Akhil’s producer Nithiin too announced it officially on his twitter page. Celebrations have already begun among the fans, who are highly excited to watch the handsome Akkineni lad’s scintillating dance moves and intense performance on the screen.
Sayyeshaa Saigal plays Akhil’s love interest and VV Vinayak is the film’s director. The audio album composed by Anup Rubens and Thaman has been a decent success.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay and Vijay’s year-end roundtable with top Bollywood stars
- Fresh speculation on Ravi Teja’s next
- Kalyan Ram to team up with this director again?
- Fans await Ilayaraja-Krishna Vamsi’s musical treat after 2 decades
- Yet another director under consideration for Andhadhun’s Telugu remake?
- Nani to work with a debutante director?