The handsome Akkineni lad, Akhil Akkineni, is fast finishing the shooting of his debut film, Akhil. For the last two weeks, team Akhil has been shooting in the picturesque locales of Austria. Yesterday, the unit wrapped up the foreign schedule and returned home after canning a couple of songs.
With this, Akhil completes all the foreign schedules and the film’s unit will soon kickstart the final schedule in Hyderabad. The audio launch will take plan on 20th September, on the occasion of legendary thespian ANR’s birth anniversary. Young hero Nithiin is producing this high budget entertainer and VV Vinayak is the film’s director.
Sayyeshaa Saigal makes her screen debut along with Akhil. The makers are planning to release the film as a Dasara treat.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jersey Hindi remake finds its female lead
- Pratiroju Pandage’s storyline is the first for Indian cinema-Maruthi
- Shah Rukh-Atlee film from March
- After delay, Rana, Sai Pallavi’s Virata Parvam to be wrapped up quickly
- Prabhas to resume Jaan’s shoot without Pooja?
- Latest update on Akhil’s fifth film