With exactly three weeks remaining for a grand worldwide release, the makers of Baahubali have kick-started their promotions already. Yesterday, the film’s lead cast, Prabhas, Rana and Tamannaah,interacted with Bollywood media at a special promotional event in Mumbai.
Unlike down south, Bollywood takes its film promotions very seriously and a series of promotional events are held starting from at least a couple of months prior to a film’s release and Baahubali’s Hindi presenter, Karan Johar, seems to be following the same strategy. The film has already generated huge craze among the pan-Indian audiences, thanks to the stunning theatrical trailer and Karan Johar’s association.
The film’s first part, Baahubali The Beginning, will be releasing simultaneously on the 10th of July in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi.
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral