Team Baahubali has bagged the prestigious ‘Indian Of The Year’, organised by CNN-IBN TV channel, in a glittering ceremony held on Thursday that saw the likes of Virat Kohli, Kapil Dev, industrialists, politicians and several film stars from all over the country.
This year, the jury voted for the whole team of Baahubali for the ‘Indian Of The Year’ in the entertainment category for turning Rajamouli’s dream into one of India’s biggest blockbuster ever. Incidentally, Rajamouli had won the same award in 2015 for his work in Baahubali; however, this year, the whole team of the film has been honoured with this award.
Directed by Rajamouli, the film had Prabhas, Anushka, Rana, and Tamannaah in lead roles, along with Ramya Krishna, Sathyaraj, and Nasser. Shobu Yarlagadda and Prasad Devineni had produced the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka and Samantha in race for the prestigious biopic?
- RRR’s Bheem For Ramaraju teaser sets a Tollywood record
- Nani, Samantha and Mallesham win top honors at CCFA Awards
- The man makes me proud: Twinkle on Akshay Kumar’s 25 Cr donation
- Rang De’s first look to be out tomorrow
- Ram Charan donates 30 lakhs to Corona Crisis Charity