Recently, Vijay Deverakonda’s Dear Comrade went on floors at a village named Thondangi in East Godavari district. The film’s title and the set properties, featuring iconic communist leaders’ photo frames, being used in the first schedule have a deep communist flavor. This made everyone wonder if Dear Comrade has communist ideology as its backdrop.
However, the film’s team interacted with the local media and clarified that Dear Comrade is not based on communist ideology. The team further clarified that the title and the set properties only reflect the hero’s characterization. In Dear Comrade, Vijay plays a student leader. The film’s story is set in Kakinada.
Rashmika Mandanna is the leading lady in Dear Comrade and she will be seen as a cricketer. Debutant Bharath Kamma is directing the film and Mythri Movie Makers and Big Been Productions banners are jointly producing it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles
- Transgender actress in Rajinikanth’s next
- Hindi actor’s role revealed in Darbar
- Grand event to celebrate Maharshi’s 50 day run
- Sye Raa wraps up its shoot