Superstar Mahesh Babu has been busy wrapping up the last leg of Koratala Siva’s political thriller, Bharat Ane Nenu. The film is slated to hit the screens on April 20. The recently released teaser has received a thumping response from all quarters.
Meanwhile, there have been reports in a section of media that Mahesh will be attending the Navy show in Vijayawada on the 24th and 25th of this month. However, Mahesh’s social media team is quick to clarify that the actor will not be attending the event because of his hectic schedules. The entire production formalities for BAN are expected to be wrapped up by March end.
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut
- Gold coins tradition continues in Kollywood
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil
- Not Simbu, but this talented hero to play Kamal’s grandson in Indian 2?