KGF 2 is nearing its completion and only some part of it is left to be shot. In such a time, news broke out that Sanjay Dutt, the main villain of the film has been diagnosed with stage three lung cancer.
This has made the team a bit restless as Sanjay Dutt has a few scenes left to be shot in the film. This has left the unit in confusion as there is a talk that Sanjay Dutt will soon leave to the US for further treatment.
If this happens, the shoots will go for a toss and the team also cannot do anything as it is a health scare of a big star. So, the film which is already delayed is going to face some really tough times in the days to come. As of now, they can only wait and see how Sanjay Dutt will plan his treatment in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sushanth to resume shooting for his next
- Rana Daggubati to unveil Anushka’s Nishabdham’s trailer
- Naga Shaurya’s extreme dedication: Skips drinking water for 5 days
- Bullywood is full of sexual predators: Kangana Ranaut
- Payal Ghosh accuses Anurag Kashyap of sexual harassment
- Rana announces his next TV show