We all know that Mahesh Babu does a lot of charity which goes unnoticed most of the time. But this time, it is his fans who have lead from the front and have done something good for the society.
Going into details, team Mahesh Babu today supplied food for 600 blind students of the Denver School of Blind. They did this to celebrate the 13th marriage anniversary of Mahesh and Namrata.
This gesture of Mahesh’s team has come in for a lot of applause from all over. Mahesh is currently busy wrapping up his new film Bharath Ane Nenu in the direction of Koratala Shiva.
- Press Note: “YATRA” Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Star Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to make his acting debut
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Thaman busy with music sittings for Ravi Teja’s next