The shooting for Rebel Star Prabhas’ ongoing film, Radhe Shyam, is expected to resume from the month of October. Being directed by Jil fame Radhakrishna, the film is aiming for an early summer 2021 release.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the team is going to erect huge sets at RFC for the upcoming schedules. As per the reports, a street set and some ancient European houses will be recreated at the film city soon.
Touted as a period love story, the film is being jointly bankrolled by T-Series and UV Creations banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which is your favourite Mahesh Babu film?
- Salman Khan promises a new twist in Bigg Boss 2020
- Major change in Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- First time in India, Chiranjeevi birthday CMP to be unveiled by 65 celebs
- Poll : What did you think of Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s motion poster?
- Looks and performance are God-given: Chiru wishes Mahesh