The shooting for Rebel Star Prabhas’ ongoing film, Radhe Shyam, is expected to resume from the month of October. Being directed by Jil fame Radhakrishna, the film is aiming for an early summer 2021 release.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the team is going to erect huge sets at RFC for the upcoming schedules. As per the reports, a street set and some ancient European houses will be recreated at the film city soon.
Touted as a period love story, the film is being jointly bankrolled by T-Series and UV Creations banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raja Varu Rani Garu hero Kiran Abbavaram’s new film launched
- Revealed – Reason for Puri Jagan’s next getting delayed
- Happy Days Tyson Rahul launches his next
- Bigg Boss 4 – After Avinash, this contestant cries foul on makers
- Raghavendra Rao’s role revealed from his debut film
- Viral – Pawan Kalyan’s emotional bond with his kids