The shooting for Rebel Star Prabhas’ ongoing film, Radhe Shyam, is expected to resume from the month of October. Being directed by Jil fame Radhakrishna, the film is aiming for an early summer 2021 release.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the team is going to erect huge sets at RFC for the upcoming schedules. As per the reports, a street set and some ancient European houses will be recreated at the film city soon.
Touted as a period love story, the film is being jointly bankrolled by T-Series and UV Creations banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anand Deverakonda in a psycho crime thriller
- Paayal Rajput overcomes her fear, gets vaccinated
- Covid 2nd wave: Team RRR send out an appeal to the nation
- Fans commence Chiranjeevi’s birthday celebrations 100 days in advance
- Anil Ravipudi gives an update on F3’s release
- Suspense on Mahesh-Trivikram film’s title to end soon