It is well-known that Super Star Rajinikanth’s soon to be launched movie in Kabali’s director Pa Ranjith’s direction and Dhanush’s production will have a Mumbai underworld backdrop. This as-yet-untitled movie will go on floors on May 28.
A couple of days ago, a man named Sundar Shaekhar, claiming to be the foster son of dreaded yesteryear Mumbai mafia don Haji Mastan, had issued a notice to Rajinikanth asking him not to portray his father’scontroversial past in a negative manner.
Just when the issue started to blow out of proportion, the film’s makers at Wunderbar Films banner issued a press note today, clarifying that Rajini’s film is completely fictitious and that it is not a biopic based on anyone’s life. This statement shall put all the speculations to rest.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bheeshma’s solid run in the US; All set for half-a-million-dollar feat
- Donald Trump tweets Baahubali meme
- Poll : Which of these characters created by Sukumar is your favorite?
- Samantha to make her debut as a reality show host?
- Maruthi penning a script for this young star?
- Senior director’s daughters to turn producers