Young Tiger NTR’s just commenced 27th movie, tentatively titled Jai Lavakusa, is already a crazy project in the tinsel town as NTR is portraying three different roles for the first time in his career.
Now, over the past few days, there have been rumors that this Bobby directorial is a remake of Thala Ajith’s 2006 Tamil movie, Varalaru. The fact that Ajith plays triple roles of a father and two sons in the Tamil original and NTR doing the same feat in his 27th movie led to these speculations.
However, the film’s unit has clarified that NTR27 is nowhere connected to Varalaru. The movie’s shooting is taking place in Hyderabad currently. Kalyanram produces this high budget entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- ZEE5 acquires the digital rights of this sensational director’s next
- Mega hero’s romantic movie locks its world television premiere date
- Kota Srinivasarao – I am absolutely fine
- Confirmed: Star actor’s next to release in 3D
- Adipurush actress shares screen space with this RRR actor
- Official: SRK’s Pathaan locks its OTT release date
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food