Tharun Bhascker’s Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi opened to some mixed reviews all over. The film is doing just about okay and to give the film a good boost, the entire team will visit most of the theaters in the city tomorrow.
The film is a buddy comedy and the hilarious episodes in the film are drawing decent applause all over. Suresh Babu produces this film which has been made on a shoestring budget. So if the film runs well for about another week, the makers will be in handsome profits.
But with two big films coming out in the next two days, we need to see how much will the promotions help the film.
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?
- Chay has cut short my vice after marriage: Samantha
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors