Tharun Bhascker’s Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi opened to some mixed reviews all over. The film is doing just about okay and to give the film a good boost, the entire team will visit most of the theaters in the city tomorrow.
The film is a buddy comedy and the hilarious episodes in the film are drawing decent applause all over. Suresh Babu produces this film which has been made on a shoestring budget. So if the film runs well for about another week, the makers will be in handsome profits.
But with two big films coming out in the next two days, we need to see how much will the promotions help the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up on her role in Pitta Kathalu
- Varun Dhawan to move into his expensive apartment post-wedding
- Pradeep Machiraju reveals the moment he decided to become a hero
- Weekend – Krack continues to hold good occupancy
- Sampoo suffers a mishap on the sets of his next
- Title of Sai Dharam Tej’s next to be out on this date