Today marks the 10th anniversary of the critically acclaimed film Vedam that was directed by Krish. Right from Allu Arjun to Krish everyone remembered the film on social media and thanked each of their team members.
But things got quite interesting when the entire team got in touch through a video call and the image of which has gone viral in the social media now.
Seen here in the above picture is Allu Arjun, Anushka, Manchu Manoj, Keeravani, Krish, and the producers and the film’s producers. Vedam was an anthology film whose stories were connected at the end. It won rave reviews from all the critics during its release.
— Allu Arjun (@alluarjun) June 4, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Thala Ajith’s on-screen daughter all set for Tollywood debut
- Keerthy Suresh’s first Telugu film gears up for release finally
- North Indian fans celebrate Butta Bomma’s new record
- Mahesh Babu’s latest feat on Instagram
- Puri Jagan in talks with a noted star for his next?
- No stopping Mohan Lal- Begins a new film