Yesterday, the team Virata Parvam met the woman who inspired the director to create the ‘Vennela’ character. Her name is Sarala from Warangal. She is the inspiration behind Sai Pallavi’s character in this movie, which is based on true incidents. Rana Daggubati, Venu Udugula and others met the brave woman at her residence in Warangal.
Naveen Chandra, Nivetha Pethuraj, Eeswari Rao, Priyamani, Rahul Ramakrishna, and others also played key roles in this movie. Produced by SLV Cinemas and presented by Suresh Productions, the movie has the cinematography of Dani Sanchez-Lopez and Divakar Mani.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijayendra Prasad’s update on Mahesh-Rajamouli film upsets fans
- Krithi Shetty has to say this about Mahesh Babu and Ram Charan
- F3 Movie: Worldwide closing collections are here
- Adivi Sesh’s Major continues its rampage on Netflix
- Kalyan Ram relieved with Bimbisara’s trailer response
- Top production house buys Lal Singh Chaddha Telugu rights