Zombie Reddy is a film that opened to some mixed reviews. But the audience is liking the film and that was seen in the first-weekend collection as the film made close to 7.5 crores gross.
So, to make things better, the makers have started post-release promotions across the state of AP and will be going to Vizag and its surrounding areas to promote the film in theatres.
Once this week’s releases, Uppena will be out, the collections of Zombie Reddy will surely get affected. So, the makers want to rake in as many collections as possible. Prashanth Varma has directed this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli, Ram Charan laud Alia Bhatt’s Gangubai Kathiawadi teaser
- Latest update on Chiru, Charan’s scenes in Acharya
- Katrina Kaif, Vijay Sethupathi’s thriller with Andhadhun’s director
- Fun trailer for TV star RK Sagar’s Shaadi Mubarak out now
- Chiranjeevi launches Mosagallu’s thrilling trailer
- NTR wishes Nithiin and Chandrasekhar Yeleti on Check’s release