Inspired by the commercial success of Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham, Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej is getting ready to impress the audience again with his acting skills in his next film ‘Subramanyam For Sale’. Directed by Harish Shankar, the movie is touted to be a romantic entertainer. The shooting part was completed and the post production work is going on at a good pace. Dil Raju is the film’s producer.
A couple of days ago, the makers have released a teaser which showcases Sai Dharam Tej’s spirit and ease for dancing. This teaser has increased the hype on the movie. The audio launch event will be held on the 22nd of August on the eve of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s birthday. The movie will hit the screens on the 24th of September. Young actress Regina Cassandra is the female lead and Mickey J Meyer is the music composer.
- Geetha Govindam’s first week Krishna region collections
- Nara Rohit to enter Tamil cinema
- Balakrishna’s film studio to have international standards
- Idam Jagath’s suspense-filled teaser unveiled by YS Jagan
- Former heroine’s strict no to ‘mother’ roles