The teaser for senior hero Rajashekar’s ongoing period investigative thriller, Kalki, will be released tomorrow (April 10) at 10:10 AM. Kalki is the 10th avatar of God, and it’s reference in the movie will be something to watch out for. The film’s stylish mini teaser was launched on Rajashekar’s birthday a couple of months ago and it received a decent response.
Kalki is set in the 1980s. A major portion of the film’s story takes place in Telangana. Awe fame Prasanth Varma is directing the movie. Adah Sharma, Nanditha Swetha and Scarlett Mellish Wilson are the film’s leading ladies. C Kalyan is producing the film. Rajashekar’s daughters Shivani and Shivathmika are presenting the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Super Star’s fans in serious trouble after sacrificing a goat
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Will never step into the house, says young beauty
- Samantha signs yet another female-centric film?
- Young Malayalam actress in talks for Bheemla Nayak?
- Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan to share screen space again