Released last summer, Ram Charan and Sukumar’s blockbuster period rural drama, Rangasthalam, became the third highest grossing Telugu movie of all-time by grossing over Rs 200 crore. In July, Rangasthalam’s Kannada version, Rangasthala, will hit screens across Karnataka.
Rangasthala’s teaser was unveiled earlier today. Ram Charan turns Kitti in the Kannada version. Rangasthalam will be setting the record for being the first modern Telugu film to be dubbed in Kannada, after the Kannada Film Chamber’s decades long ban on other language movies dubbed in Kannada was lifted last year.
Mythri Movie Makers, the banner that bankrolled Rangasthalam, will release the Kannada version in association with JM Movies. Samantha is the leading lady.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venky’s Naarappa in song shoot mode
- HIT’s trailer is intriguing and impressive
- Thala Ajith injured while filming a bike chase
- Poll : If Ntr-Trivikram combo sets, which genre you like most?
- A giant ship set for Pawan-Krish film
- Pawan Kalyan asks his favorite director to pen a script?