Released last summer, Ram Charan and Sukumar’s blockbuster period rural drama, Rangasthalam, became the third highest grossing Telugu movie of all-time by grossing over Rs 200 crore. In July, Rangasthalam’s Kannada version, Rangasthala, will hit screens across Karnataka.
Rangasthala’s teaser was unveiled earlier today. Ram Charan turns Kitti in the Kannada version. Rangasthalam will be setting the record for being the first modern Telugu film to be dubbed in Kannada, after the Kannada Film Chamber’s decades long ban on other language movies dubbed in Kannada was lifted last year.
Mythri Movie Makers, the banner that bankrolled Rangasthalam, will release the Kannada version in association with JM Movies. Samantha is the leading lady.
Articles that might interest you:
- SIIMA Awards 2019 gets a new destination
- Terrific suspense to be the highlight of Nani’s next
- Ravi Teja’s next locked
- Oh Baby continues to impress- Latest collections here
- Jhanvi Kapoor signs yet another biggie
- Saaho’s crazy first half locked