The first look poster and teaser of actress-filmmaker Manjula Ghattamaneni’s directorial debut film, Manasuku Nachindi, were unveiled by Manjula’s father Superstar Krishna and veteran director K Raghavendra Rao this afternoon. The film features young stars Sundeep Kishan, Amyra Dastur and Tridha Chaudhary as the main leads.
Manasuku Nachindi’s teaser promises a refreshing romantic entertainer with an intriguing triangle love story at its core. The teaser has pleasant visuals and a soothing background score composed by Radhan. Manjula’s husband and actor Sanjay Swaroop and senior producer Gemini Kiran have produced the movie under Indira Productions and Anandi Art Creations banners respectively. The film is hitting the screens on January 26, as a Republic Day treat.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties