Popular actress Kriti Kharbanda had acted in several South movies, including Pawan Kalyan’s Teen Maar and Manchu Manoj’s Mr. Nookayya, before shifting her base to Bollywood. She has acted in the hit comedy entertainers, Pagalpanti and Housefull 4, and currently has a handful of interesting projects.
Now, Kriti has been in love with Bollywood actor Pulkit Samrat ever since they both shared screen space in Pagalpanti. Recently, there are reports that the couple will tie the knot this year. And in a latest interview, Kriti opened up about her marriage plans.
“We are taking each day as it comes. He is not ready for marriage neither am I. It is gonna take a few years before we decide to get married. He is a baccha as of now and we’re putting any marriage plans on a backburner,” Kriti said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lakshmi Manchu’s Locked Up With Lakshmi is a hit
- Sitara shares a throwback video with dad from Maharshi’s set
- Rakul Preet’s hilarious yet thoughtful promotion for veganism
- Lockdown Review : Choked – Hindi film on Netflix
- Hollywood DP’s appreciation makes Maruthi proud of his daughter
- Makers of SVP set a special time for the shoot