Reacting quickly to this, Tej said that his brother is quite young and is currently pursuing his studies. Tej also added that it is his brother’s wish as to what he wants to do in life and as an elder brother, he will always support him and as of now, he has no such plans.
Finally, Tej ended by saying that he missed out on many things in life and wants his brother to lead a happy life and him, as a brother will help him in whichever way possible.
- Akhil not ready to leave this genre for the time being
- Nagarjuna makes a solid statement on ANR biopic
- Bollywood star Ranveer Singh all set for Tollywood debut
- Varun Tej, Harish Shankar film launch date is here
- Nikhil gets angry over Mudra’s copyright infringement