Reacting quickly to this, Tej said that his brother is quite young and is currently pursuing his studies. Tej also added that it is his brother’s wish as to what he wants to do in life and as an elder brother, he will always support him and as of now, he has no such plans.
Finally, Tej ended by saying that he missed out on many things in life and wants his brother to lead a happy life and him, as a brother will help him in whichever way possible.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties