Sai Dharam Tej, who has been going through a string of flops has finally got something good to hear. His new film Chitralahari has opened to some decent reviews all over today.
More than the film, Tej’s performance is being talked about a lot in the social media. Tej played the role of unsuccessful graduate and his subtle performance has won many hearts. Many are lauding the way Tej has shed his mass image and played according to the mood of his character.
Kishore Thirumala directs Chitralahari which has Kalyani Priyadarshan and Nivetha Pehturaj in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these upcoming films will be a hit?
- Interview : Nag Ashwin – A comedy like Jathi Rathnalu has not been made before
- Anupama- Bumrah wedding- Mother clears it all
- Sundeep-Lavanya’s A1 Express’ day 1 WW collections
- Mogalirekulu Sagar gets a decent response for Shaadi Mubarak
- Anushka to romance happening hero in her next?