Sai Dharam Tej, who has been going through a string of flops has finally got something good to hear. His new film Chitralahari has opened to some decent reviews all over today.
More than the film, Tej’s performance is being talked about a lot in the social media. Tej played the role of unsuccessful graduate and his subtle performance has won many hearts. Many are lauding the way Tej has shed his mass image and played according to the mood of his character.
Kishore Thirumala directs Chitralahari which has Kalyani Priyadarshan and Nivetha Pehturaj in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shourya’s Lakshya gets a release date
- Prabhas’s Adipurush affirms its release date
- Kondapolam Trailer – Intriguing and Gripping
- Adivi Sesh discharged from hospital post his Dengue scare
- Bigg Boss 5 – Here is the list of 4th-week nominations
- Bigg Boss 5 – Is this contestant the reason for Lahari’s eviction?