The muhurat ceremony of veteran producer Suresh Babu’s younger son and hero Rana’s brother Abhiram Daggubati’s maiden film was held at Ramanaidu Studios a couple of days ago. Abhiram’s uncle Venkatesh, Rana, senior producers Shyam Prasad Reddy, KL Narayana, Gemini Kiran and others were present at the launch.
Abhiram’s debut film is being directed by Teja. The film is titled Ahimsa and it is touted as an intense social drama. According to the latest updates, a major portion of Ahimsa’s shoot will be held in Madhya Pradesh and the shooting will kick-start in August. The makers are yet to finalize the film’s leading lady. A new actress is expected to be cast opposite Abhiram. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli’s priorities change big time with RRR
- Sharwa to do a film based on the time machine concept?
- Team Trisha slam wedding rumors of the star heroine
- Star hero brushing up Telangana accent for his next
- Hero Sumanth all set to tie the knot again
- Maestro and Drushyam 2 up for Disney+ Hotstar premieres?