Teja has decided to change the title of his latest film Neeku Naaku Dash Dash. Earlier today, he revealed that the film has been renamed as Neeku Naaku. Apart from the change in the film’s title, he has decided to add few scenes featuring Dharmavarapu Subramanaiam. Yesterday, we had revealed that Teja has asked theaters across the state to stop screening of the film. Now, he has announced the film’s new version will be released on May 4. The film stars Prince and Nandita in lead roles and Theertha played an important role. Yashwanth had composed the music and Rasool Ellore is the cinematographer. Lets see if these changes really have an impact on the film’s box-office fortune.
- NTR leaves for Aravinda Sametha’s abroad shoot
- Assamese film Village Rockstars is India’s official entry at Oscars 2019
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s latest Nizam collections
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release